Family Engagement and Support
The Family Engagement Officer post is not yet filled, details will be here as soon as possible. They are contactable at school and also have a dedicated phone line to speak to parents and carers about the following aspects of school and pupil wellbeing:
- regular attendance at school
- sharing information with you about your child's progress
- sharing information about school events
- signposting to services and information
- supporting you to participate in school events and share your feedback so we can improve
- Ring or text: 01685 652525/07706 656 926 email: email@example.com
Supporting Children with Anxiety
Supporting Children with Anxiety Workshop 15th December 2022
5 families attended our workshop and enjoyed a useful and positive session with our Family Engagement Officer Damian.
Feedback was positive:
- All felt that Damian's knowledge was useful
- All felt that questions were answered effectively
- All felt they would recommend the workshop to other parents and carers who may need it
- All felt there was useful information they could use to support their child
- A suggestion was made for a similar workshop on next steps in terms of careers and jobs.
Thanks to everyone who attended and to Damian for organising.